You're interested in bringing home a new member of the family and here at Wildcat Hollow Retrievers, we want your puppy buying experience to be easy, fun, and enjoyable. Whether you're looking for a classic English Labrador Retriever or an English Cream Golden Retriever, we're here to help. Give us a call and we'll walk you through the process or complete a New Family Form to tell us about your family and what you're looking for.
We also offer training for our puppies in our "Tailored to You" puppy training program. Choose from the 6 or 10 week program and we'll tailor the puppies training to fit your family's lifestyle and routine.
When your puppy is ready to come home, we offer convenient and simple travel options anywhere in the U.S. Take some time to look through the Upcoming Litters we have planned and learn about the parents.
We know you'll find exactly what you're looking for here at Wildcat Hollow Retrievers.
Aiyana & Maverick
Sakari & Maverick
Genesee & Murphy
Creating a smooth transition from our home to yours!
Don't want the tough transition stage of getting a puppy? We can help!
Choose between our 6 or 10 week training program and your puppy will be introduced at an early age to activities, sounds, and environments that are a part of your every day life.
These programs build a great foundation to give your puppy the
best start when coming to your new home!
- utv rides - cats - bath/grooming
- babies - vet visits - basic commands & MORE!!!!!
- truck/car - crate
- stairs - water
- gun fire - sirens
Our program is tailored to your family's lifestyle! Limited spots are available!
At Wildcat Hollow Retrievers you'll find beautiful and incredible English Labrador Retrievers and English Cream Golden Retrievers.
Our family has 4 main goals:
- Serve our Lord Jesus Christ in all we do with integrity and faithfulness
- Provide families with a happy, healthy, beautiful companion of the highest quality and standard
- Share our love for dogs by educating new puppy families with the knowledge we have gained throughout our years of raising retrievers
- Train your new puppy to fit your lifestyle in our "Tailored to You" puppy training program
Our puppies come with a 2-year health guarantee (including 24 month hip guarantee), microchipping, dew claw removal and AKC limited registration. All puppies receive early neurological stimulation to sights and sounds that are common in many households, touch and feel sensations such as rubbing their paws to help them relax when it's time to clip nails and playing with their ears and mouth to make it feel more comfortable when they have a vet check-up.
When you purchase a puppy from Wildcat Hollow Retrievers you will receive our Puppy Packet that includes the following information:
- a copy of the veterinarian records
- TLC Pet food information
- NuVet Immune Support Supplement Information
- Puppy Health Guarantee
- Copies of Parents' health clearances
- Microchip Information
- AKC Registration Form
All puppies are wormed at 2, 4, 6, and 8 weeks of age. Also, at 6 weeks, puppies receive a full check-up and first set of vaccinations from a veterinarian. If puppies remain with us for training, we will maintain their vaccination schedule according to our vet.
Our English Labrador Retriever puppies are guaranteed to be free from the most common genetic diseases among labs:
- CNM (Centronuclear Myopathy) - PRA/PRCD (Progressive Retinal Atrophy/Progressive Rod Cone Degeneration)
- DM (Degenerative Myelopathy) - RD/OSD (Retinal Dysplasia/OculoSkeletal Dysplasia)
- EIC (Exercise Induced Collapse) - Cystinuria (Genetic Kidney Defect)
- HNPK (Hereditary Nasal parakeratosis) - MCD (Macular Corneal Dystrophy)
- SD2 (Skeletal Dysplasia 2)
Our English Cream Golden Retriever puppies are guaranteed to be free from the most common genetic diseases among Goldens:
- Ichthyosis (Golden Retrieve type) - GR-PRA 1 (Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Golden Retriever 1)
- DM (Degenerative Myelopathy) - GR-PRA 2 (Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Golden Retriever 2)
- PRA/PRCD (Progressive Retinal Atrophy/Progressive Rod Cone Degeneration)
- NCL5 (Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis 5)
To learn more about the conditions above, check out www.vetdnacenter.com.
We know how exciting it can be to welcome a new puppy into the family! Here is a little information about our selection
process at Wildcat Hollow Retrievers.
Once a deposit has been placed, your pick for the litter is secured. At that point, we ask that you complete our new family form, if you haven't done so already.
Puppy picks are placed in the order deposits are received. If the deposit is not received within 7-10 days, it will forfeit your pick in the litter. These deposits are nonrefundable, but if the desired sex specified at the time of deposit is not available after birth, you can choose another puppy available or transfer your deposit to a future litter.
When the puppies reach 3 weeks old, puppy pictures will be posted on our website wildcathollowretrievers.com. Puppy selection will begin at 5-6 weeks of age.
We are located in Cherokee Village, Arkansas and allow puppies to be picked up between 7-8 weeks of age. If you can't make it out to the farm, a meet-up is a possibility, or shipping is available after 8 weeks of age at an additional cost.
Puppies are an investment, not a purchase. We ask that you discuss and pray about this decision with your family and the responsibilities that accompany bringing home a new puppy.
Deposit ..................... $250 (goes towards your overall balance). A deposit secures your pick in the litter.
When you are ready to place a deposit give us a call! We can let you know what picks are available in each litter. Once we talk with you about your new puppy and how to place your deposit, we will ask you to complete our New Puppy Family Information Form if you haven't already - click here.
Currently, we only train and board our Labrador and Golden Retriever puppies here at Wildcat Hollow Retrievers.
Ready to bring home your new puppy? There are so many questions that arise - What do I need? What kind of kennel should I have? What about food? How much do I feed?
Check out our Puppy Care page for details and tips about what you need and how to care for your new puppy!